Sunday, July 10, 2011

2nd Handwritten Letter

7/1/11

Dear Mom and Dad (and Shayla I guess)

I just read your Dearelder letters after probably the best day so far at the MTC. I am about to tear up right now, but it might be because I miss you guys. I am glad girls camp turned out fun. Your letters make me laugh! Could you tell Aaron I will write him this weekend. Dad, you gotta be careful with those logs and balancing. So I just wanted to send you a couple pictures. Mom, you are a great girls leader, however you say that, and the girls are lucky to have you. I knew you wouldn't sleep out at Fort Churchill though. I feel bad that I can't respond to all of your story's but know that I love them and they make me laugh. Shayla, I can't believe that dang Ricks college! Susio! But $24,000 sounds like straight cash homie! Remember I like drifit! Haha! How's the old people doing? Tell Ed I liked hearing from him and I hope he is enjoying himself. So here is my testimonio en espanol. I love you guys!!!

Yo se que Jose Smith fue un profeta y Thomas S. Monson es el profeta hoy. Yo se que el Libro de Morman ed rordadero. Y Dios nos ama y  contesta investras oranciones. Yo se que la Expiacion es real y Jesucristo se morio por nuestros pecados. Estoy agradecido por mi bien familia. Yo digo estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.

Les quiero!!  Elder Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment